1099 23rd Street, #17
Sales Price $1,275,000 | 2 Beds · 2.5 Baths
This grandiose Dogpatch loft offers plenty of space to live, work, and entertain. The main floor features a large modern kitchen with plenty of storage and great natural light from the skylight in its vaulted ceiling.
The kitchen opens to a very spacious and bright dining and living room with soaring ceilings, a skylight, floor to ceiling windows, and a gas fireplace. Directly off of the living room is a private patio, the perfect spot to sit with a cup of coffee and enjoy the sunny Dogwatch weather.
The upper mezzanine level offers a bedroom with a full bathroom and plenty of space for an office as well. The oversized fully enclosed master suite down has custom closets and a 2nd fireplace for chilly evenings. The 1st floor also has a large laundry room and mudroom with storage.
Building amenities include a fitness room, roof deck, elevator, and a professionally managed HOA. The home comes with 1 car parking in the garage, which has space for additional storage as well.
Located in the center of all the action in the Dogpatch, 1099 23rd, #17 is just a few blocks away from amazing restaurants, cafes, bars, highways, parks, CalTrain, and the 3rd Street Rail.
Don't miss this opportunity to buy a quiet, private home with unique architectural details right in the heart of the city's hottest neighborhood!
- 2 bedrooms, including an expansive full floor master suite
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,904 sq ft, per tax records (Buyers to do their own due diligence)
- Modern kitchen with lofted ceiling
- Skylights - Great natural light
- Ample closet space
- Sizable laundry room with storage cabinets
- 2 gas fireplaces
- 1 garage parking spot
- Built in 2000
- Professionally managed HOA
- Common roof deck & fitness room
- Secured elevator building
- HOA dues: $708
- Amazing location - just a few blocks to some of the city's hottest dining spots including Aina, Piccino, Serpentine, Smokestack, Dogpatch Saloon, and of course, Philz!
- Commuter's paradise - walk to CalTrain & 3rd St rail; easy highway access