For nearly 15 years, Vicki Valandra has successfully guided hundreds of buyers, sellers and investors through real estate transactions in San Francisco
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
- Vicki has been a Top Producer since her very first year in the business - an extremely rare feat - and is among the top 1% of agents in San Francisco
- With this success comes incredible experience – and in the complex and competitive San Francisco market, experience matters.
- Vicki has access to off-market listings through her personal and business networks - this can make the difference in a hyper-competitive market like San Francisco
- Vicki has the power of Zephyr Real Estate behind her. Founded in 1978, Zephyr is the largest independent real estate firm in San Francisco, with over a billion dollars in gross sales each year and with the largest number of transactions per year in the city. Like Vicki, the company is tech-savvy, really cares about its clients, and gives back to the community with its time and its money.
- Vicki is an incredible negotiator, and a tireless advocate for her clients. She is patient, she listens, and she thinks on her feet. Vicki is well known for her ability to guide sellers through the offer and counter offer process to ensure the highest sale price for her clients, and uses this know-how to ensure her buyers also win bids for homes without over-paying.
- Vicki has the rare combination of analytical ability and people skills. She has her MBA from Stanford and many years of management experience, so she’s got top-shelf analytical ability. But she’s also got a very down-to-earth and friendly manner, and people – whether it’s her clients, other agents, lenders, title officers, contractors, or inspectors – really enjoy working with her.
- Vicki has fantastic relationships with other agents across town which is critical in this business. Simply having Vicki as your agent makes your bid for a home more attractive, or your sale of a home more attractive to buyers. This allows Vicki to excel as your advocate and ensure that you have the best opportunity to win the bids you want to win as a buyer & attract the buyers you want to attract as a seller.
UNBEATABLE & ETHICAL SERVICE
- Vicki is very hardworking and ethical, and takes pride in providing the very best client service. One of the things Vicki hears over and over again is how much her clients value her responsiveness and the time she takes to help them with any issue, no matter what time of day or night and no matter how small.
- Almost all of Vicki’s business comes from referrals from past clients, which is a testament to the quality of her work. See what some of her clients say about her here.
- She views her clients as clients for life, so she is not there to make a quick sale. Rather, she builds relationships of trust while getting the job done, and once your deal closes, she won’t disappear on you.
- Finally, Vicki loves San Francisco and is very knowledgeable about its diverse neighborhoods. She is an active participant in her community and gives back with her time and her money.