1318 Eddy Street
sales Price $1,200,000 | 3 Bedrooms · 2 Baths
Located in a mews-style setting, this fantastic single family home is a peaceful refuge right in the heart of bustling San Francisco.
When you arrive at your home, drive through the charming private lane to your own garage. The garage opens into the lower level of the 3-level home. In addition to garage access, the lower level also offers a lovely bedroom and bath with direct access to the fenced yard.
The main living level has beautifully refinished wood floors and a gourmet kitchen, including stainless steel Thermador and Bosch appliances and new modern light fixtures. The open floor plan allows for easy entertaining, and there is a second private outdoor space off of the dining area - perfect for a grill.
The house is a corner home and is detached on 3 sides, so it receives fantastic natural light. The upper level features a master bedroom with ensuite bath and a smaller third bedroom, which would serve a terrific office or nursery.
Finally, the location of this home is fantastic - it is very central, with many great public transportation and commuting options. You're just a short walk to Hayes Valley, the Fillmore District, Japantown, and the Upper Fillmore District. There are so many amazing restaurants, cafes, boutiques, bars, and other amenities -- including Yoshi's Jazz Club, Sundance Cinemas, Safeway, and Kabuki Spa -- all on your doorstep!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open floor plan
- Beautifully refinished wood floors on the main level
- Brand new carpet throughout
- Chef's kitchen, with Thermador & Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Corner home with terrific natural light
- Detached on 3 sides
- Private gated community
- Mews-style setting
- Built in 2007
- $97/mo for driveway maintenance
- Great investment potential
- Great location - very close to public transportation, Yoshi's, Safeway, Sundance Cinemas, State Bird Provisions, 1300 on Fillmore, Kabuki Spa, Upper Fillmore, and more!