1501 20th Street
Asking Price $899,000 | 3 Bedrooms · 1 Bathroom
1501 20th Street is an Edwardian era beauty perched atop Potrero Hill’s prime North Slope. Situated at the corner of 20th and Missouri Streets, the home is detached on three sides and flooded with natural light. Generously proportioned, the home has 3 spacious bedrooms, a bright living room, and a sizable eat-in kitchen. The den/flex room in the rear of the property opens to a private deck with Bay views.
The current owners have taken great care to maintain the architectural integrity of the home, while tastefully remodeling the unit. What results is a stunning turn-key property.
The owners have updated many finishes throughout, including new lighting, appliances, kitchen cabinetry/quartz countertops, window treatments, and custom closets. But they’ve also spent a lot of time and money updating building systems - the owners have upgraded the electrical and plumbing, addressed several areas of dry rot, improved the structural integrity of the building, installed a new water heater, new windows, and much more!
Located in the coveted North Slope of Potrero Hill, 1501 20th St is within close walking distance to many fine restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, and the public library. The home is a commuter’s dream as well, with public transportation and highways all well within reach.
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom - Remodeled with New Finishes, Fixtures, Cabinetry, Lighting, Hex Floor Tiles
- Remodeled Kitchen - New Cabinets, Quartz Countertop, Appliances, Fixtures & Lighting
- Detached on 3 Sides and Flooded With Natural Light
- Charming Period Detail Throughout
- Generous Living Room
- Large Flex Room/Den
- Private Deck
- Beautiful Softwood Floors
- New and Upgraded Heaters
- New Lighting
- Upgraded Electrical
- Upgraded Plumbing
- Many New Windows
- New Electrolux Washer/Dryer
- New Water Heater (2017)
- Low Dues of $264/month
- 1,325 Square Feet, Per Floor Plan Designer (Not warranted by seller or agents. Buyer to independently verify)
- Fantastic North Slope Potrero Hill Location - Just Blocks to Many Restaurants, Cafes, Whole Foods, Shops, Public Transportation, and Highways