4089 26th Street
Sales Price $2,700,000 | 3 Bedrooms · 2 Baths
This wonderful Edwardian home in the heart of Noe is on the market for the first time in over 30 years. Lovingly maintained, the owners have made many improvements, while retaining the elegance, scale, and beauty of the original home.
The upper level has the much sought after three bedrooms and two bathrooms on one level, including a master suite with a large sitting area and fantastic closet space. There are stunning city views from the large front bedroom. The multiple skylights and windows bring in tremendous natural light.
The main level is perfect for entertaining, with spacious dining and living rooms, a large gourmet kitchen, and a half bath. Soaring ceilings and floor to ceiling windows create an bright and open atmosphere. The remodeled kitchen and a second more casual living room both open directly to a grand deck that spans the width of the home. The deck leads to a lush and large private beautifully landscaped south-facing yard.
The lower level includes a one-car garage, washer/dryer, and an unwarranted 1BR/1BA in-law - perfect for an au pair or visitors.
Located on one of Noe Valley’s best blocks, this gorgeous home is in a truly unbeatable location - set on a quiet street, just footsteps from 24th St, public transportation, tech shuttles, and easy highway access.
- Prime Noe Valley location
- 3BR/2.5 BA in main house + 1BR/1BA unwarranted in-law
- Highly coveted layout, with 3BR/2BA on upper level (incl master suite)
- Terrific city views from the front bedroom
- Remodeled chef's kitchen with breakfast bar & office nook
- Formal living room with decorative fireplace
- Large dining room, with a second casual living room
- Soaring ceilings
- Beautifully refinished hard and soft wood floors throughout
- Crown moldings and beautiful wainscoting throughout
- Great natural light, with upper level skylights
- Large deck spans the width of the home
- Lush and private, beautifully landscaped, south-facing yard
- Built in 1910, per tax records
- 2,298 square feet, per tax records (Buyer to independently verify accuracy)
- Oversized lot, per tax records
- One car garage + storage