456 Funston Avenue
Sales Price $1,500,000 | 3 Bedrooms · 2 Bathrooms
This top floor condo in the Inner Richmond has been extensively remodeled to provide the best in modern conveniences and aesthetic.
The home's open floor plan is excellent for entertaining and everyday living. The spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace opens to a formal dining room and eat-in kitchen. The fully renovated kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances, 5-stage reverse osmosis water filtration system, dual zone 150-bottle wine refrigerator, modern cabinetry and radiant heat. LED lighting and Nest thermostat allow for energy efficiency and remote control of the home's environment.
Floor-to-ceiling double paned windows in the living and dining room let the sun drench the home in light while providing serene outlooks to the lush Presidio Greenbelt. This greenbelt also provides an abundance of privacy and street parking, rarities for city living!
There are 3 sizable bedrooms, including a master suite, located in the rear of the home. The rear bedrooms overlook the gorgeous shared yard. Both bathrooms have been thoughtfully remodeled with modern tile work, and premium fixtures, including electric bidet. There are ample closets throughout as well as a private storage room in the garage.
This home features a sophisticated video intercom system with remote operation at the front gate, especially convenient for daytime package delivery. There is deeded one-car garage with convenient interior access, and private laundry. The home sits on a large lot and has a beautifully landscaped shared backyard - perfect for hosting friends for a barbecue or as play space.
Conveniently located in the fantastic Inner Richmond, steps from Golden Gate park and the Presidio. Restaurants, cafes, shops, and family activities are within short walking distance. This location offers immediate access to highways and public transportation.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Top Floor
- Open Floor Plan
- Double-Paned Windows Throughout
- Newly Remodeled Kitchen with High-End Stainless Steel Appliances and Radiant Heat
- 150-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator
- Nest Climate Control System
- Thermal Insulation of Bedroom Walls
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Keyless Entry and Video Intercom System with Remote Gate Operation
- Brazilian Cherry Floors
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- Expansive Closets
- 1 Car Parking with Interior Access
- New Furnace in 2014
- Private Storage Room
- Private Washer/Dryer
- 1,348 Square Feet, Per Tax Records (Buyer to independently verify)
- 2-Unit Building
- New Roof in 2017
- Beautiful Shared Yard
- Oversized Lot (2,986 sq ft, per tax records - buyer to verify)
- Low HOA Dues: $200/month
- Convenient Inner Richmond Location
- Close to Geary and Clement Restaurants, Cafes, and Shops.
- Easy Access to Presidio, Golden Gate Park, Public Transportation