5532 Anza Street - Just Sold!
Sales Price $1,400,000 | 3 Bedrooms · 2 Baths
This beautifully updated Tudor in Sutro Heights oozes charm. The storybook exterior invites you into a warm and welcoming home that has been updated with modern comforts, while retaining classic finishes and gorgeous original details.
Such period details include rare and beautiful wide-plank wood floors, crown molding, wood windows, wood burning fireplace and more. The home is semi-detached with windows throughout, flooding the home with natural light.
The kitchen has been remodeled with high-end stainless appliances and classic colorful finishes. There is a very charming breakfast room off the kitchen - a quaint nook with built-ins - and this room opens into the bright and lovely formal dining room.
Adjacent to the dining room is the warm and open living room with a gracious wood-burning fireplace and large windows that flood the home with light. The outdoors and even more light enter the home by way of the charming center patio.
There are two generous bedrooms on the main level - both overlook the garden and get wonderful natural light. The lower level media room has lovely softwood floors and doubles as a third bedroom. (Legality of the room as a bedroom is unknown.) The vintage Marina bathrooms have been remodeled but still retain all of their original charm.
The lower level leads to the beautiful landscaped garden filled with succulents and drouth resistant plants. There is also a large deck at the back of the garden - a perfect spot for lounging in the sun and entertaining.
The home is located on a pristine block in an amazing Sutro Heights location - close to the beauty of Sutro Baths, Lands End, Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach and the conveniences of Geary Blvd. Public transportation is about a bock away, too, so you can leave your two cars in the garage and very easily explore our glorious city!
- 3 bedrooms
(Legality of 3rd BR unknown)
- 2 bathrooms
- Period details, including wide-planked hardwood floors, wood windows & crown molding
- Beautiful turret entry
- Tastefully remodeled kitchen/baths
- Barrel-front wood burning fireplace
- Bright center patio
- Charming breakfast room
- Formal dining room
- Semi-detached home with great natural light
- Gorgeous landscaped garden
- 2-car garage parking with wine cellar and additional storage
- Located on pristine block
- Built in 1932 (per tax records)
- 1,713 square feet, per graphic artist (Buyer to independently verify)
- Amazing Sutro Hts location - close to Sutro Baths, Lands End, GG Park & the conveniences of Geary Blvd