601 4th Street #103
Asking Price $1,095,000 | 2 Bedrooms · 1.5 Bathrooms
This stunning luxury loft is located in the historic Heublein Building, one of San Francisco's first conversion loft buildings. Originally built in 1915 by a tobacco company and later housing a wine distributorship, 601 4th Street was converted to condominiums in 1991. Designed by David Baker, this very unique building has many interesting architectural elements, including soaring ceilings, dramatic concrete mushroom columns, and grand scale.
This property has been expanded with permits and is beyond pristine. The current owner has upgraded the unit with the finest custom designer finishes throughout, including Ann Sacks tiles, Artemide lighting, Mullican hardwood floors, Hunter Douglas window treatments, California Closets, Farrow & Ball paint, and much more.
The unit has a fantastic gallery entryway with soaring ceilings and a stunning custom-designed shelf with rough edge exposed wood finish. The open floor plan and the layout of the kitchen and Living Room make the unit perfect for entertaining on a big scale.
The stunning kitchen finishes include custom Euro-modern designed black solid wood cabinetry, a Viking Professional Series appliances, gorgeous black galaxy Brazilian soapstone countertop, and a deep farm sink with a Dornbracht Tara Classic stainless kitchen faucet.
The building is located just footsteps from everything you need - walk to AT&T park, downtown, many fine bars and restaurants, SFMOMA, Whole Foods, Safeway, Cal Train - I could go on and on! But while the unit is right in the middle of all of the action, it's also one of the most peaceful and quiet homes you'll find in San Francisco. The loft is a very well-located interior unit with a huge wall of windows that faces a stunning lush light well garden - the perfect place to relax after a long day at the office.
The home comes with exclusive us of an independent parking spot with custom built-in storage. There is also a common roof deck with amazing city and Bay Bridge views.
It is extremely rare to find a home that is truly turn-key - but this is it!
- Designed by David Baker
- One of the 1st Conversion Loft Buildings in San Francisco
- 1-Car Parking
- Custom Storage in Parking Spot
- Common Roof Deck
- Lushly planted and Secluded Light Well
- Low HOA dues: $520.84/month
- Fantastic location – Many Bars & Restaurants, AT&T Park, Safeway, Whole Foods, CalTrain & More – All Within Walking Distance!
- 2 Bedrooms (2nd bedroom not warranted by agents or seller)
- 1.5 Remodeled Bathrooms
- Remodeled Home with Custom Designer Finishes and Fixtures, incl. Ann Sacks tile, Mullican Hardwood Floors & more!
- Exposed Concrete Walls with Architectural Concrete Pillars
- Extremely Quiet Unit
- 1,196 Square Feet, Per Appraisal (Buyer to Independently Verify)
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer