755 11th Avenue
Sales Price $1,325,000 | 2 Bedrooms · 1 Bathroom
755 11th Avenue is a beautiful top floor Edwardian condo in a prime Inner Richmond location. The home has been modernized throughout while maintaining the charm and integrity of the original Edwardian architectural detail.
The gracious dining room, complete with a beautiful wood-burning fireplace, opens to the large living room with original built-in cabinets. Both rooms are flooded with natural light from the large windows.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen is an entertainer’s delight and has been remodeled with an eye toward both design and function. The vintage Wedgewood stove, which features 2 ovens and 2 broilers, along with a fantastic pancake griddle, has been lovingly refurbished and maintained. Yes, you *can* roast two turkeys once!
The kitchen also has been conveniently outfitted with under-cabinet lighting, large pantry cabinets with ample storage, and a refrigerator with interchangeable freezer/fridge compartments - particularly convenient for entertaining. There’s also a full-sized Bosch washer and dryer discreetly tucked away in the kitchen, along with a folding counter above it.
Both bedrooms are located in the rear of the home and enjoy views of the gorgeous landscaped yard, complete with raised vegetable beds. There is copious storage with this home, from the multiple custom closets, cabinets, and built-ins to the deeded storage room and shelving in the garage. The home includes built-in speakers as well.
The spacious designer bathroom has been remodeled with high-end finishes and features both a clawfoot tub and modern stall shower. The powder room has been thoughtfully remodeled to include a sink and modern wall-hung toilet.
Both owners in the building have meticulously maintained and upgraded the building during their ownership. A voluntary seismic retrofit was completed in recent weeks, including a new concrete slab floor and the installation of three wood supporting beams. The kitchen stairs were entirely rebuilt with resilient Ipe wood and copper detailing, and there have been several other building-wide upgrades over the years.
This wonderful home is located in a fabulous Inner Richmond location on serene and meticulously cared for block, but just steps from Golden Gate Park/de Young Museum/Academy of Sciences, public transportation, and a myriad of shops, cafes, services, and restaurants. Don't miss this Edwardian beauty!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Remodeled Split Bathroom
- Remodeled Kitchen With Gorgeous Restored Vintage Wedgewood Stove & Amazing Storage
- Top Floor (2-Unit Building)
- Fantastic Natural Light
- Many Edwardian Details, Including Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Built-ins, Dish/Picture Rails, etc.
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Custom California Closets
- Custom Window Treatments & Lighting
- Built-In Speakers
- Gorgeous Shared Landscaped Yard
- In-Unit Full Sized Bosch Washer/Dryer
- 1,401 Square Feet, Per Tax Records (Buyer to Verify)
- Low HOA Dues: $300/month
- Significant Voluntary Seismic Project Just Completed
- Oversized Lot - 2,995 Square Feet, Per Tax Records (Buyer to Verify)
- 1 - Car Garage Parking (Independent)
- Ample Storage (In-unit and Garage)
- Amazing Inner Richmond Location on Serene Block - Just Footsteps to Many Shops, Bars and Restaurants