8 Jennifer Place
Sales price $995,000 (Asking Price $839,000) | 1+ Bedrooms · 1 Bathroom
- Gated Complex
- Master BR with Walk-In Closets and Built-Ins
- Bonus Loft with Built-In Bookshelves & Dresser - Perfect for 2nd BR or Office
- Remodeled Bathroom with Custom Vanity, Built-In Closet, Designer Lighting, Hansgrohe Sink & Tub Fixtures
- Large open Living/Dining Area - Perfect for Entertaining
- Private Deck
- Beautiful Wood Floors
- Bali Custom Window Treatments
- Soaring Ceilings and Large Banks of Windows
- Cozy Wood-Burning Fireplace with Gas Starter
- Gourmet Kitchen with High-End Appliances and Finishes
- Custom Cabinets, Viking Gas Stove, Bosch Dishwasher, KitchenAid Refrigerator, Hansgrohe Sink Sprayer
- Low Quarterly Dues ($530/Quarter - or ~$177/month)
- Private Garage with Extensive Storage and Interior Access
- High-End Full-Sized LG Energy Efficient Washer/Dryer in Garage
- Shared Landscaped Garden
- Amazing Location - Quick walk to Whole Foods, Caltrain, BART, Downtown and More!
8 Jennifer is an urban sanctuary right in the heart of bustling SOMA. This chic townhouse is part of City Mews, a quiet gated complex, and offers bright and versatile space for the discerning buyer.
The first living level offers a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and built-in shelves, along with a private deck and bathroom. The bathroom has been remodeled with a custom vanity, built-in closet, Caesarstone counter, designer lights, Hansgrohe sink and tub fixtures, and a custom-built cement shower/tub enclosure with subway tiles.
The main level has a large open floor plan with soaring ceilings, a large bank of windows, and a cozy wood-burning fireplace - perfect for entertaining! There are beautiful hardwood floors and Bali custom window treatments throughout.
The gourmet kitchen has been updated with high-end appliances and finishes, including custom cabinets, a Viking gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, KitchenAid refrigerator, and Hangrohe fixtures.
The mezzanine level/top floor of the home has been expanded by the current owners and offers a bonus loft bedroom with built-in book shelves, and a large stylish built-in dresser. There is also a powerful ceiling fan to keep this bonus bedroom cool.
This property really lives more like a house than a condo. The private garage has ample storage, along with interior access to the home. A special sealant has been added to the garage floor, making it attractive and easy to clean. There is also a full-size high-end LG energy efficient washer/dryer in the garage.
Finally, the property is located in an amazing central location. If you don't feel like pulling your car out of your private garage, you can walk just footsteps to get to Whole Foods, bars, restaurants, Caltrain, BART, Union Square, and more!
This is a very rare offering - and a tremendous value - don't miss this unique opportunity!