807 Guerrero Street
Sales price $1,460,000 (asking price $1,095,000) - sold ~35% over asking
2 Bedrooms · 1 Bathroom · 1 car parking
Located in the most vibrant and exciting neighborhood in San Francisco, this quiet top floor condo in a 2-unit building is a wonderful blend of the old and the new.
The back of the property has the perfect open floor plan, with a modern kitchen that opens to a bright living and dining area. The kitchen has been remodeled with great cabinet space, Caesarstone counters and stainless appliances - a built-in desk is tastefully incorporated into the room as well. The kitchen opens out to a sunny exclusive use deck with stunning downtown views.
The floor plan of the property is flexible - given that there is a family room off of the kitchen, the buyer could use the gorgeous formal living room, with built-ins and a decorative fireplace, as a 3rd bedroom if one is needed.
The building is partially detached, so there is outstanding natural light throughout the home. There are many beautiful period details, including high ceilings, wood floors, beautiful moldings and wainscoting, and a curved staircase.
The back deck leads to the gorgeous landscaped garden and patio. To round out this fantastic package, there is an in-unit washer/dryer and independent parking in the garage (with ample storage to boot).
807 Guerrero is perfectly located - just footsteps to Dolores Park, Tartine, BiRite, and all of the many bars, restaurants, shopping, and amenities that the Mission and Noe Valley have to offer.
Finally, there are many public transportation options, including BART, Muni, buses, and corporate shuttles, all within walking distance. Don't miss this amazing opportunity!
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Condo with Flexible Floor Plan
- Top Floor
- Updated Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances & Built-In Work Space
- Perfect Floor Plan For Entertaining - Kitchen Opens to Dining Room and Informal Living Room
- Formal Living Room with Decorative Fireplace
- Beautiful Wood Floors
- Soaring Ceilings
- Fantastic Natural Light Throughout
- Gorgeous Period Molding and Wainscoting
- Exclusive Use View Deck
- Spa Bathtub
- New Tankless Water Heater (November, 2017, per Selller)
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- Beautiful Shared Landscaped Yard & Patio
- Independent Parking & Storage in Garage
- 2-Unit Building
- New Roof (November, 2016, Per Seller)
- Easy Access to Public Transportation and Corporate Shuttles
- Amazing Location - Walker's Paradise - Footsteps to Dolores Park, Bi-Rite, Tartine, Delfina, the Mission, Noe Valley & Much More!