960 Noe Street
sales Price $1,849,000 | 3 Bedrooms · 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Remodeled Bathrooms
- Stunning Architectural Details (Coved Ceilings, Vintage Lighting, Picture Rails, Tall Ceilings)
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Formal Living Room with Decorative Fireplace
- Large Formal Dining Room with Gorgeous Box Beam Ceilings
- Remodeled Kitchen with Center Island Cooktop
- Large Pantry, Breakfast Nook or Office Off Kitchen
- Skylights/Fantastic Natural Light Throughout
- Yard with Patio and Deck
- 1-car Garage with Interior Access
- Ample Storage
- Laundry Room
- Built in 1911, Per Tax Records
- 1,842 sq. ft., Per Tax Records (Buyer to Verify Square Footage)
- Unbeatable Noe Valley location - Walk to 24th Street, Whole Foods, world-class dining and bars, tech shuttles, public transportation and easy highway access
960 Noe is a gorgeous home on a prime block in Noe Valley. This Edwardian home has been reborn but retains the charm and character of the period. You’ll find soaring ceilings, vintage lighting, beautiful hardwood floors, picture rails, and an overall grace and beauty that you just don’t find in today’s architecture.
The main level offers a fantastic entertaining space with the much sought after open floor plan. The modern kitchen has been fully remodeled with stainless appliances and a large center island. There is tremendous storage in the kitchen as well. There is a practical office, breakfast nook, or pantry area off of the kitchen that leads out to the deck and backyard.
The kitchen also opens to the grand dining room, which has beautiful box beam ceilings and original built-in cabinetry. This room is truly gorgeous and is flooded with natural light.
Just across the hall from the kitchen and dining room, you’ll find the charming formal living room, complete with decorative fireplace. The main level also includes a generously sized bedroom with built-in closets, along with a full bathroom that has been beautifully updated with classic finishes.
The top floor of the home consists of 2 light-filled bedrooms with skylights and partial Bay and hill views. There is also a second full bathroom, which was added with permits and was designed with classic finishes to match the style of the rest of the home.
The garage offers parking for one car, as well as ample storage space and a separate laundry room. There is interior access from the garage directly into the foyer of the home - perfect for those rainy days we’ve been having lately.
Finally, this delightful home is in a truly unbeatable location -- just footsteps from Noe Valley’s highly regarded 24th Street corridor of shops, restaurants, and cafes, along with easy access to multiple parks.
The home is also in close walking distance to corporate shuttles and public transportation, and there is easy highway access as well. And if you want to explore a neighborhood other than Noe Valley from 960 Noe, you can also walk to all that the Castro and Mission have to offer.
This is a very rare offering for the discerning buyer - you won’t want to miss seeing this beauty!